It’s hard to truly describe the amazing bond between dads and their daughters.
Most dads know what it’s like to struggle with braiding hair, but we also know that bonding time provides immense value to our daughters. In fact, studies have shown that women with actively involved fathers are more confident and more successful in school and business.
You know how a picture is worth a thousand words? I’ll just let these images sum up the daddy-daughter bond.
A 37-year-old Ukrainian artist affectionately known as Soosh, recently created some ridiculously heartwarming illustrations of the bond between a dad and his daughter, and put them on her Instagram feed. Sadly, her father wasn’t involved in her life when she was a kid. But she wants to be sure her 9-year-old son doesn’t follow in those footsteps.
“Part of the education for my kiddo who I want to grow up to be a good man is to understand what it’s like to be one,” Soosh told Upworthy.
Get ready to run the full gamut of the feels.
1. Dads can do it all. Including hair.
2. They also make pretty great game opponents.
3. And the Hula-Hoop skills? Legendary.
4. Dads know there’s always time for a tea party regardless of the mountain of work in front of them.
5. And their puppeteer skills totally belong on Broadway.
Find The Rest At Upworthy.com